Monday, February 27, 2012

Everyday bags

I have three versions of the everyday bag that I keep in my own rotation. I enjoy making this bag because it is just so darn handy to have around. My first bag - a red tropical print - doesn't have a pocket but that is ok with me because the bag is basically one big pocket. My navy and pink bag is slightly different in that I added a base and didn't pad this one with quilt batting. I also added an interior pocket. My fringe version only has a single handle and is the bag that I am currently carrying. My bags are not photographed here. I will eventually get around to taking pictures of those but the photos below are of the recently listed everyday bags.

You should buy one or three. ;)

I listed four new everyday bags in the shop this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment