Thursday, September 22, 2011

Arts and crafts

I would so be an arts and crafts teacher. In a heartbeat. Wish I had realized this when I was in high school. Wish there was a degree plan for my dream. And a nifty pay scale.

I want a huge studio with a sewing room, dedicated painting area with loads of natural light, a kiln, a reading lounge, and so much more.

I want to code websites in HTML. I want to photograph nature and my finished pieces in a more specific way. Oh yeah.... To be an arts and crafts person full-time with a nice chunky check would be heaven on earth.

Today is doctor day with my mama and errand day when appointments are complete.

Loads of waiting room time for me and with old magazines or my iPhone to choose from... Yep, ya know which one is getting the attention. ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:

Post a Comment