Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Food journal day two

After cross country practice, my darling daughter requested a trip to a big fast food chain. I ordered a medium coffee with three creamers and three sugars plus an extra milk {1% milk in the kid's menu}. I only used a couple splashes of the additional milk. I like my coffee a pretty khaki/beige and sweet. This wasn't but it tasted better than plain to me. My daughter got the fruit & walnut salad and let me eat the sugared walnuts before she threw them away.
Completely forgot about eating until a little after 4pm when I ate another piece of the lemon poppyseed muffin cake. Similar size -- just a centimeter smaller.


We had chicken spaghetti for supper tonight. That's my bowl {above} and you can see the extra flavor I added. I drank ice water with my meal and throughout the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment