Monday, August 20, 2012

Food journal day one

Sonic Route 44 Chocolate Coke and a large tater tots were *just* ordered. <~ my breakfast today on the one day a month I work in a super awesome boutique in a nearby town. Spent $4.63
This probably wasn't the smartest day to start this task but there is no time like the present.
I didn't eat lunch and supper was spaghetti {pictured}.




And because I've been craving cake for nearly a month, I asked my lovely teenage daughter to make the lemon poppyseed muffin mix that we had in the pantry in a cake pan.




It was a most delicious snack before bed.
I'm not encouraging anyone to eat like I do and I know that I didn't eat well today but this is my honest food intake. Btw, I drank ice water with my supper and snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment