Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day three of my food journal

After cross country practice, we stopped at McDonald's again. This time, I only ordered a large sweet tea.
After running a few local errands, my daughter and I made our way to the big city to do some school clothes shopping. I even found a new pair of closed toe shoes to wear when I sub. *grin*


We were on a mission today and didn't stop to get anything for lunch and caved when we saw The Great American Cookie... I devoured my Double Doozie with M&Ms once we were back in the vehicle. Delicious but oh so bad.


On our way back home, we stopped to put fuel in the vehicle and drove thru McDonald's again. On this trip, I chose another large sweet tea and a Hot & Spicy McChicken Sandwich.
Once home and settled, I got busy sewing. It was after 10pm before I ate supper, which was a small to medium helping of chicken spaghetti leftovers.

A bit more sewing... And then I'm going to listen to my bed that's been calling my name for close to an hour.

Happy Wednesday night y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment