Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer schedule

The Saturday after school let out for summer, I began working for a new arts & crafts store in town. I also added a selection of my handmade items to a local shop. June passed by in a blur of working and taking my daughter to her summer job at a local water park. The hubbub of activity did not end as July arrived. Nope, it was even busier. I was grateful for our camping trip in the middle of the month. Five days without Internet was nice.

As July ends, I am looking forward to the structure of the school year. With school not actually starting until August 27th, I need to create the structure I am craving that will allow for more creativity and new products in the store.


Today, my best friend and I went to the movies. We've been talking about doing this all summer and today was finally the day. We also are going to try harder to make time for just us, which is difficult due to her having four kids and a significant other plus me with an active teenager and husband.


I am trying to take a photo-a-day during this my 39th year and I heart instagram. I like this photo of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment