Monday, January 9, 2012

Pinning

After thinking it over, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter if Etsy has the "pin it" button or not. Pictures will be pinned because people will find a way. There will always be people in this world who will make "knock offs" and there will always be someone who has a better idea or a different way of doing the same or similar thing.

There is a market for just about everything under the sun. People will make their own stuff or buy from whom they want to buy. No matter anything else. Just as there are some who will only shop at Target versus Walmart, local/handmade versus the big box stores and vice versa.

I watermark all images I post to etsy and I will watermark all images I post to blogs from this day forward. Having my name on my images is enough for me at the moment though what is mine is mine until I say it isn't.

Happy Monday y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment