Saturday, October 6, 2012

day six


I admit that today was not a very handmade day.  Today was all about relaxing at home in the company of my darling husband and amazing teenage daughter.  I did surf Pinterest a bit and stumbled across a couple of recipes that I want to tuck away for Thanksgiving road trips that require me to bring a dessert.

The recipe for NutterButter Balls that I found calls for three ingredients: 1 package of Nutter Butter Cookies, 8 ounce package of cream cheese (room temperature), and 1 package of chocolate chips (melted).

I am going to guess that these are just as tasty as the Oreo Truffles that I've made in the past, yes - the ones that my darling husband insists on calling Brown Balls.

The recipe for the Thanksgiving Sweet Acorn appetizer is just as simple with four ingredients: donut holes, pretzel sticks, Nutella or canned frosting, and chocolate sprinkles.

The acorns would make a fabulous sweet treat with breakfast, lunch, dinner, or anytime in the fall.

I saved both screenshots on my iphone and didn't save the links.  I know, bad blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment