Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Gah. Subbed quite a bit since I last tracked plus was sick with bronchitis and then celebrated my daughter's seventeenth birthday <~ during which I ate like total crap.
Week 1: 190.8
Week 2: 186.4
Week 3: 185.8
{lapse of time}
Week 4: 187.0
Earlier this week a friend mentioned the Blue Bell Fun Run in April. I told my hubby that I wanted to do the 5k. I have also signed up for two other 5k runs recently - one in October and another in November. I am looking forward to the cooler weather.



Cake is my weakness and if I want to continue indulging now and then, I need to make the rest of my food much more healthy. Making good food choices on a daily basis {i.e. saying NO to sodas and candy when I sub} is super important.


Wearing my Nike FuelBand and trying to move around more but I also need to figure out how to cook CheeseMeatNoodles without cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment