Friday, March 12, 2010

No carbs

I was talking with my boss the other day about how I was having a heck of time losing my tummy, how I can walk virtually all day long, and how I can lift and carry most anything. She told me that I needed to reduce my carbs to below 50 per day and to eat more protein plus fruits and veggies. Basically, I need to change my eating habits and not eat so much pasta and bread - two of my favorite food items. Upside is that after two days, I feel lighter. She recommended that I eat every three hours or so. So. High protein and high fiber foods are in my future and present. In appropriate daily amounts, of course.

I read that Giuliana Rancic adds Cayenne pepper to her water and so I tried it last night. Wow!!! If you like hot, you should try it. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment