Wednesday, March 10, 2010

For sale

Are you a D.I.Y. Bride? Have I got a deal for you...

I have four (4) Bravo Hand-Tied Bouquet Holder with SAHARA II Dry Foam availables for sale. I paid between $1.99 and $4.99 plus Texas state sales tax for each of these items purchased from Hobby Lobby.

I will sell them for $1 each plus actual shipping. Photos are of actual items.

Please email me via this blog at craftydiywedding@gmail.com with any questions. I accept PayPal.


Receipt not included.

These four are unopened and unused. I ended up not needing as many as I purchased.

I had bought extras because I messed up two before I got my bouquet just right and with two matrons of honor and six bridesmaids to do as well, I didn't want to get caught without enough holders for their bouquets.

Alas, I ended up not using the bouquet holders for their flowers though I did for mine.
My bouquet with a bouquet holder like the four that I am selling.My bouquet above with a bouquet holder like the four that I am selling.
The pink bridesmaid bouquets sitting in vases and not using the bouquet holders listed here.The pink bouquets sitting in vases are not using the bouquet holders listed here.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment