Sunday, January 17, 2010

engaged

As of December 5th 2009, I am engaged.

I am busy crafting wedding stuffs as well as crafting fabulous items from old clothes and reclaimed fabric scraps. Wedding stuffs are for me and have a deadline. The rest... help me relax when wedding planning or everyday life get to be too much or when I just need a break and a moment or three to make something else. Once. :)

Most of the wedding stuffs are repeats - items that I need to make look identical either five or one hundred and seventy five times.



My daughter took pictures for me of my entire current inventory group, which I am uploading to facebook in another window. I will be listing these items on etsy this week as time permits. Convo me on etsy or message me on facebook - if you would like a custom or reserved listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment