Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i have a sparkly ring on my left hand as of saturday the 5th

Ok, I can't keep it from this site another minute.  I have a fiance and I'm getting married in August 2010.  :)

I participated in two craft shows / holiday shopping events last week and I'm more than a little happy to not have to agonize over table set-up and whether I have the "right" items with me for a little while as I have nothing planned in that department until maybe May and definitely next December.

I do have a couple of custom orders to make before the holidays but those will be fun to do and allow me a break from the holiday madness that seems to takeover.

My fiance and I are going to put up the Christmas tree tonight and do our Christmas shopping on Wednesday.  My daughter will be at her grandparents' on Wednesday night so that is the perfect time to shop for her and get everything wrapped before she peeks.


The one year anniversary of our first date was Monday the 7th.  We celebrated by going out to his office Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment