Friday, October 2, 2009

more

the name of this blog came about due to my nickname. my boyfriend has christened me "little girl" and because i like to sew and make crafty goodness, i decided that i needed to have "shop" in the title. plus i really do like to shop. ;) *and* i'd like to have a shop with this name someday...

anyway...

i have blogged many different places over the years. since october 2000 when my little sister introduced me to opendiary... though i currently "maintain" many blogs, i wanted one that is new and more me. not to say that the others aren't me. because they are. but...

anyway...

today has been busy and will continue on that trajectory. i'm going to spruce this spot up a bit more then sew. then pick my daughter up from school. then when she is ready to go to the school dance, i'll take her. then drive back home. then pick her up. probably make cupcakes while she is gone. then tomorrow, we're going to warrenton for antique weekend. ;) shopping. *grins*

so, that's my plan. what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment