Thursday, October 11, 2012

Opened the box

I received this Bzz box earlier this month and finally am sitting down to write a post on the subject.

First off, my name is Jen and I am a BzzAgent, BzzAgent lilgirl - to be precise. If you are unfamiliar with BzzAgent, please go to their website {http://BzzAgent.com} for details.

Ok, now let's get to that box! ;)


My daughter and I were delighted to see the contents when I opened the box earlier in the month. My husband? Not so much. He doesn't care for Ranch dressing.

I wish I had thought about opening this box last night when I made deviled eggs - might have to try that later today.

My BzzKit included:
• The Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® BzzGuide
• A bottle of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
• Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
• A recipe card to use before, during, and after Ranchify-ing conversations
• A smart shopping list notepad to stick on fridge
• A binder clip to pull it all together

I will post again with the results of my Ranchify-ing everything in sight. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment