Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday

Day 4...

No breakfast was consumed but I did grab a water bottle when I got to work {a local arts & crafts store} this morning.

Lunch was from a local hamburger place and I inhaled it before I even thought about taking a picture. My cheeseburger without onions, large fries, and large coca cola satisfied my taste buds AND hunger pains.




Earlier this summer {month..} I posted my 40 before 40 and my #9 is to run 40 miles even if a mile at a time. I have less than 30 miles to go to reach my goal and have about six months in which to do it. I think that's doable.

#38 on my 40 before 40 list was that I wanted to update this blog more regularly. I'm definitely doing that but I need to better intertwine home, work, and handmade.

#1 on my list {having a booth at the fair} isn't going to happen because 1) the deadline was the end of July. 2) this needs to have more planning involved and shouldn't be a spur of the moment whim. 3) too many steps required to complete in too short of time. I will eventually have a booth at the fair but it won't be before I'm 40.

Hen meeting...


No comments:

Post a Comment