Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Accio Fit: Workouts!

Accio Fit: Workouts!: In my first ever post I said I wanted to do a few posts about what I have tried so far on this journey. Things that worked and things that d...
Blogging the above feels different than other posts I've re-blogged because I "know" the writer. She is one of my IG girls. I am re-blogging {can ya tell I spent time on tumblr today?} this particular post because she detailed several workout plans / exercises and gave her firsthand account of each.

I agree with her assessment of running with the Couch to 5k app. It made running easier. Not having to think about anything and letting your mind wander -- running when the app said to RUN and walking when the app said to WALK.

When she says that ZUMBA is a calorie burner, she isn't lying one lil bit. I've done Zumba. I love Zumba. I miss Zumba. It is an amazing workout and you will sweat {not glisten. Sweat.} like crazy. With Zumba, you will exercise the entire body. It is truly an amazing workout.

All in all, I recommend reading the above linked blog post {plus anything else she writes}. You will be glad ya did.


No comments:

Post a Comment