Saturday, November 19, 2011

a change of scenery

The past few days I've done a bit of spring cleaning in November. Friday was the living room. Today is my computer area in the bedroom. My vanity had stacks of random on it and I finally decided that I wanted to use this area more efficiently. It's amazing what one will do in crunch time and to procrastinate.

Hahaha...

I have a craft show in seven days and another one five days after that. But I "needed" to clean this area because I needed to print more labels. Getting current inventory ready for a show and adding new limited edition items to the mix.

~text tone~

Seems that my dear husband is in the same mind-set as I and messaged me about some additions/modifications he has in mind for my computer/paperwork side of business. Love it when we're on the same page.

Anyway... Happy Saturday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment