Thursday, September 8, 2011

my shop profile

all listed items are ready to ship. Or designated as MADE TO ORDER.

i'm a stay-at-home mom & housewife who moonlights during the school year as a substitute teacher.

"like" my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/lilgirlshop for news and special offers

my studio currently resides in our kitchen. my work station is our dining table. two fur babies reside in the house: Bebe, our chorkie, and Socks the cat.

I like to make stuff. With new yardage and/or old clothes. I like to draw my own patterns, the colors pink and teal, gnomes, fake flowers, penguins, robots, and cartoon monsters. I prefer to type in all lowercase though know the proper way quite well. My former Art professor at UT Brownsville always said that "you have to know the rules, to break them".

lil girl shop has a lil bit of everything.

I've recently overhauled the sections in my shop.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

E V E R Y D A Y
includes...
~ The Whitney... everyday bag + matching wristlet
~ everyday card case
~ and much more...

HAPPY SATURDAY {wedding}
includes...
~ Bridesmaid set: Initial Wristlet + Initial Tote
~ Initial Wristlet
~ Initial Tote
~ Ring Bearer Pillow
~ Flower Pens
~ Forever Bouquet

BEBE CHARLES {baby}
includes...
~ The Whole Shebang Baby... everyday bag + OnTheGo Diaper Bag + everyday card case + Chloe Bib + Burp Cloth
~ Chloe Bib
~ Burp Cloth
~ OnTheGo Diaper Bag

NadaLazyDaisy Bag
also known as...
~ Knitting Project Bag
~ Loop Bag

Travel Pillow Covers

Pin Cushions

H O L I D A Y S
includes...
~ anything and everything either for the holidays or made with a holiday fabric

O O A K {one of a kind}
includes...
~ all items that cannot be duplicated usually due to design although sometimes due to materials used

S A L E
includes...
~ all items offered for a reduced price

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

currently my business cards have "Happy Saturday" emblazoned across one side as i'm recycling photo cards from my wedding.

reclaiming, recycling, re-purposing, reusing... is my life.
along with retail therapy

I hope you find something you love here.



source

No comments:

Post a Comment