Thursday, July 22, 2010

Let the madness begin

Today is a half day at work because I am taking off to go to my family's reunion in Fredericksburg. It is an annual event that has taken place for the past thirty plus years.

It is a bit chaotic due to the fact that I am planning my wedding as well. Just thirty something days left.

Crazy me didn't think about my add or my job that I enjoy or the wedding or anything else when I added the reunion to the mix.

Actually didn't even think about the reality of having the two huge events so close together. Oh well, it is done. There will always be something more to add or do with either event right up to the start time. Isn't that just the way life is? :)

My amazing fiancé isnt going to make the reunion this year due to knee surgery last week. Too much time off of work combined with being the only person who understands the new computer system makes for a bunch of stuff to fix.

I am sure that I will post more during this trip so stay tuned. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:

Post a Comment