Thursday, May 27, 2010

My summer wishlist

Looking at my shopping list, I think that it might be for a three year old or maybe a first grader but alas neither of those choices are correct. This list is all me.

I want a hula hoop. Wii fit plus did this to me. It reminded me how much fun it is to swing your hips (not to mention the amazing ab workout ya get).

I want a plastic pool. You know the kind that your local discount store carries for ten bucks. The cheapy plastic pool. Yep, that one. I want one to sit in and cool off on these amazingly hot Texas summers. I will sip my ice cold adult beverage while being reminded of just how much fun we had as kids. Somewhere my parents have pictures of me as a toddler using an Igloo cooler as the pool but those are hidden away in a photo album somewhere.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment