Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lose it! App for iPhone plus photographer chosen

Launch viral advertising campaigns on Twitter with Magpie!
I have rediscovered Twitter since being gifted with my super awesome iPhone. And that rekindled relationship, introduced me to the Lose it! Application for the iPhone - a wonderful find for a bride-to-be who wants to drop a couple pounds before her "big day" and all of those photographs! Very expensive photos given that the photographer takes up such a big part of most wedding budgets. Now, the term "expensive" is all relative. I am used to having family and friends take photographs for "free". I highly recommend our photographer. Her prices are comparable with others in the field. I like her as a person as well as her photography style, which makes her the perfect photo person for us and our special once-in-a-lifetime day.

Our wedding photographer is the fabulous Shelley Nelson - http://www.shelleynelsonphotography.com

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment